Thursday, May 1, 2014

My Testimony The Lord Jesus save my life


  I would like to share with you the Power of the Lord Jesus save me from the darkness the devil.I witness that The Lord Jesus he is so real and all powerful in his name all the devil will flee .all the Glory and Honor be to our Bless Lord Jesus Christ forever and ever amen. 
I Love the Lord Jesus very much because he saves and deliver me from the devil spirit that use to disturb me for a long time. At that time I wished someone gave me testimony about the Lord Jesus , I would like to share with you my testimony how I found out the truth and the truth set me free. The Holy bible said You shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free. -John 8:32.
Save life, spread around.
when I was teenager missionary from Australia go to visit me at my parent house .
, she minister about the love of the lord Jesus and his salvation . They taught using a small thin magazine and went from step 1 to step 2 and so on , and compared it to what the bible said . From what I can remember ,she never taught me how to resist the Devil’s spirit .she encouraged me to be baptize. I want to but..., maybe when I was 11 years old ,I was very devoted to the buddha religion, I would study , meditate, and burn incense every day .I also had a strong belief in the lord Jesus . My Mom stopped me from making a decision to be baptized, so I decide to keep both religion , she said our ancestor was Buddha and we can not give-up the religion .
At that time, it was very hard for me to make a decision , around the same time, my family was going through some bad hardship . I had to work a full time job while I was going to school .I didn’t have any time or opportunity to study the Bible . My faith in Christ was disappeared .
May be 4 years later ,I was very depressed and went down to the river side . I meet 2 people who were Christian missionaries that were sharing their faith in Christ . They invited me to attend church .I was happy to join them for social life, I attended church, but at that time I believed in Christ and Buddha at the same time. It looked like my heart was too stubborn to change the way I believe . while I was at the Christian church ,a lot people about my age stood up and gave their testimony how Christ save their life .Their life changed and they had great joy happiness and everything they need . But I just listened. I was not ready to completely change and give my life to Christ. later , I feel regret that I didn’t gave my life to the Lord Jesus Christ at that time .If I did the miserable thing would not happen to my life.
John 20:29
King James Version (KJV)
29Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
I was harass and torment by the devil , every time before I fall into sleep , I felt like my whole body was paralyzed some time I could open my eyes and see fearful thing something that hard to explain . I feel so a afraid, panic so frightened very time at night.
I was work and live in a City , I live with my parent and two brother in small apartment , we never had peace joy or happiness . We live in darkness like the scripture describe those who live in the flesh Galatians 5.19-21. In side of me always had hot tempered , wrath , anger hatred , variance , strife, seditions. I was seeking to got a job in different City tried to leaving my parent home .
Later I got a job in a different city ,may be about 5 or 6 hour by boat .
while I was living in that City , the devil’s spirit always came and bothered me every night ,I was not able to sleep .Whenever I closed my eyes, and was ready to fall asleep the devil came right away it make me sick and afraid of sleep. For a long period of time I could not sleep that well and had many bad dreams .I could not concentrate and do my job well. It got so bad at that time that I almost died. I asked all of my neighbors to give me ideas what I could do to get away from the evil spirit .One of the ladies told me to put a very big knife on the top of the pillow to scare the bad spirit away . That day I bought a really big knife and did exactly what she told me . but devil spirit came attacked me and fought with me even worst than before . I kept asking a lot of people but no body could help me resist the devil spirit.
I went to a few Buddhist temples to ask the monks to pray for me and give
me some magic for protection , the monk give me a small magic belt called in Cambodia language (ksai kha tha ) but it did not help me at all , I went to a different temple. The Buddhist Monk high priest said that no one could help me because I was a bad sinner or did something very terrible in my past life , he said that the bad spirit would follow me and take revenge on me in this life for what I had done in the past life. The monk said what I did in the life before , I had to pay for what I did in this life and that no one including him could help me for what I already did in the life before. He made me feel even more afraid and hopeless in life . The devil came to attack me worst than before .
The Devil had blinded my mind and I didn’t remember anything I had learn before about the bible .
I was moved back to live in a city where my parent live , hoping to get a way from the bad spirit , but still the same. I went to a few foreign country the devil spirit still attacking me in the same way .
may be couple years later, my roommate she let me borrow a bible ,may be it called ( New Believers Bible , I read Romans 10:13
“Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved!”
Call out to God in the name of the lord Jesus 
(from the New Believer’s bible page 950 ) while Christians have the promise of angelic protection over
their lives , non-christian are open targets for the devil and his demon forces. As this passage
relates , demons will only respond to or avoid the ” genuine believer” They will not answer to
some one who simply uses the names of the lord Jesus without really knowing who the lord Jesus is . Religion
will not keep them away, nor will symbols like a crucifix. Certainly the Devil hates what the lord Jesus did
on the  cross, but wearing a cross will not drive these evil spirits away.
The only thing that will secure you from the Devil’s domination and even possession of your
soul is the presence of Jesus Christ in your life. Once you trust in him , you come under divine
protection and become his property. He said that you are his sheep and that no one can take you
out of his hand ( John 10: 27-29 ).
After I read that I knew I was getting the right answer . I make a decision to give my whole heart and surrender all of my life to the Lord Jesus completely .I mean no half christian and half buddhism , I completely stopped thinking about or praying to Buddha .
before I make a decision to give my whole heart and surrender my life to the Lord Jesus
the devil tried hard to do every thing he could do to kill me . during that time ,I had many terrible dreams. I even saw a vision of 4 devil spirits coming with a heavy chain trying to drag me to Hell .They said it was time and that I had to go with them .I tried hard to fight but it was useless ,
Thanks Praise and Glory to Holy Father God and to the Lord Jesus Christ that time I had some knowledge about the Lord Jesus I called out in faith to the Lord Jesus ” Lord Jesus, Please save me.”
suddenly all of the devil spirits become really small and flee through a small hole in the door.
After that I start to Pray to the Lord Jesus every time devil spirit came to attack me I always call out in the name of the lord Jesus please save me, and devil was scare and flee away the holy bible said “. Luke 10:19-20 (New King James Version)
19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather[a] rejoice because your names are written in heaven.”
Since then I have a very strong faith and believe in the Lord Jesus and accepted him as my Lord and my savior , I am saved by the blood of the Lord Jesus . The more I study the bible the more I felt deep love, passionate and compassion for the Lord Jesus , I want to share his heart for the lossing world and would like to give out the gospel tracts for people on the street or whoever I have a chance to share the love of the Lord Jesus with them. After accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and my savior . I have a deep peace joy love and hope from the Lord Jesus, that I never experience before. John 14:27
King James Version (KJV)
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Later I have a dream a man told me in my dream to read Mark 12 and 13, read the Bible so that I would know how to be prepared and get ready for the last day.
then I woke up I wrote down the note , and fall back into sleep , when I woke up a voice remind me to open the Bible and found the Book of Mark , I have the Bible with me close to my bed but I didn’t read much , I didn’t even know that there was a book of Mark in the Bible ,while searching I talk to myself just a dream may be it not real, well keep searching any way , I was searching concordance and see Mark then I open Chapter 12,13 and read .Oh wow ,exactly like the man describe in my dream . I told my Christian friend and she said I have to read the whole Bible because … as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment Hebrews 9:27. The Lord will ask us do we live according to his Word ? After that I make commitment to read the whole Bible.
I started to read and research the bible and seek for the truth for to be saved in the last day.
Since than I have a very strong faith and believe in the Lord Jesus .the more I studies the bible the more I love the Lord Jesus .The Lord Jesus reveal to me and give me a lot of revelation like how to have peace joy in the Lord Jesus, Kingdom of God live within us luke 17.21 .
Galatians 5:22-23
King James Version (KJV)
22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Ephesians 5:9
King James Version (KJV)
9(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
John 14:27
King James Version (KJV)
27Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
King James Version (KJV)
9Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
11And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
Galatians 5:19-21
King James Version (KJV)
19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
I had great peace joy and all the fruit of the Holy Spirit Gal 5 .22-23 and happiness that I never had before I accepted Christ.
My life completely change after accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Saviour and invited him to live in my heart and soul. I Thank the Lord Jesus for saving my life .
Thanks and Praise all the Glory and Honor belong to Heavenly Father God and the Lord Jesus Christ creator of Heaven and Earth you are worthy of our praise . now my life belong to Heavenly Father God and the Lord Jesus Christ forever and ever. I am alive for the Lord Jesus Christ .
I research and study the Bible more and more every day .
by Grace of the Lord Jesus he leading me to a website

http://spiritlessons.com/

and I read many book testimony about Heaven and hell one of the book is

A Divine Revelation of HELL by Mary K. Baxter 


 http://www.divinerevelations.info/mary_k_baxter_a_divine_revelation_of_hell.htm  

23 Minutes in Hell
The incredible Testimony of Bill Wiese 

that had real life testimony of Hell and Heaven, I experience a little bit about it too , after I know reality of Hell ,I seek the will of God spend time to read his Word and give up worldly thing ,and get to know him in a intimacy way. Oh wow the blessing beyond word can describe I felt like living in Heaven on earth in all circumstance in pain in heal in suffer in fire in storm he carry me through all the storm of life. He always within my heart to remind me many thing that I was forgot , like one day I felt like want to bake a cake I was so busy and forgot that I run out of sugar ,as I wash my hand and ready to pour milk to make cake the Lord talk to my conscience that you do not have sugar how can you make cake ? wow Thank you beloved Lord Jesus for remind me you are so amazing, I love you Lord Jesus I want more of you and less of me .
John 14:15
King James Version (KJV)
15If ye love me, keep my commandments.
1 John 5:3
King James Version (KJV)
3For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
Matthew 19:17
King James Version (KJV)
17And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
Matthew 5:17-20
King James Version (KJV)
17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven
May the richest blessing of the Lord Jesus Christ the king of kings and Lord of Lord pour out a lot of blessings upon you, and open your eyes to see the Truth and fill your heart with his Holy Spirit and bring you out from darkness to his marvelous Kingdom of light Love Joy Peace .
Bless you in the Words of the Lord
Numbers 6:24-27
King James Version (KJV)
24The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
25The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
26The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
27And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.
Love Peace  and Joy to you in The Lord Jesus Christ name






2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your testimony. God bless you with anything I have by the Holy Spirit to to help you and use twice as better than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful testimony Abby. May God abundantly bless you.

    ReplyDelete