Friday, February 21, 2014

Pray Father God will be done on earth as it is in Heaven, Pray to loose the armies host of heavenly Father on earth for to fight spiritual battle for us behalf

Matthew 18:18.I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be[a]bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.


http://www.etpv.org/2009/ajourny.html

This Prophecy was given by Mitt Jeffords .

quote from the website link above

CatsmittIV@aol.com

Though no man was able to see these forces of Darkness, the fruit of their lies were clearly seen in how men responded to their counsels without any resistance. It was as if Satan was taking his wrath and anger out on man without him lifting one finger because all he had to do was to fill the thoughts of men with these awful and horrific thoughts, and they then executed his wrath on their neighbors and friends. I myself tried to cry out to those around me, and I as astounded that no one could even hear my voice as I tried to warn them about what I was seeing. It was scary to see that even though it was not man himself that was behind any of these wicked or evil works, man was still willingly consenting to do all that which the Darkness was bringing into his imaginations.

Psalm 52:2-4 “Your tongue devises destruction, like a sharp razor, working deceitfully. You love evil more than good, lying rather than speaking righteousness. Selah. You love all devouring words, you deceitful tongue.”

I then realized that when the Lord gave me the first vision of this valley, I was looking at with my natural vision, but this second vision where I could see all of the forces of Darkness, I was seeing things as they truly are, through spiritual vision. I just helplessly stood there as I watched the Darkness unmercifully pound away against all of mankind. Then, when it seemed like all hope was lost, I was taken up in the air until I was at distance where I could not only see this entire valley but all of the mountains that completely surrounded this valley. Suddenly I looked, and then I shook my head, and I looked again, and I just about could not believe what I seeing. Just on the other side of these mountains, standing in military type of formations, was what looked like to me to be the armies of the entire heavenly hosts. They were so great in number that they easily surrounded this entire valley, and they went at least 50 deep in their ranks. This heavenly host was lined up just at the outside base of these mountains, and they were all facing this valley. They were quietly standing there, row after row, after row, after row of them, looking just like legions of Roman soldiers that were just itching and waiting for their signal to enter into this valley.

Then the Lord said, “This is Megiddo (place of troops): the place of the final battle for the souls of men. This is not a battle between good and evil, but rather it is the final battle for that which men are going to believe. Woe be to the carnally minded who are not able to resist the lying counsels from the Darkness when they are attacked. Blessed be the remnant, the spiritually minded that have taken up their crosses and crucified the wisdom of this world, the enmity of the carnal mind; for none of the powers of Darkness shall be able to overcome them with their lies. Blessed are they who desired my wisdom more than riches of fine gold and the glory of their own name. Just as Satan has gathered his forces to kill, steal, and destroy, so also have I gathered my elect together to save and give life. I have anointed and equipped my heavenly hosts for the battle that is before them, and I am preparing my sons who will lead them.
After I considered what the Lord had just said to me, I then asked, “Lord, what is your heavenly host waiting on? What is hindering them from entering into this battle now?” The Lord answered and said, “You! My elect! Remember that which I spoke to you in *Houston when I told you that you could throw every book out of the window that has ever tried to interpret the book of Revelation because not one of them has been able to show the impact that the Sons of God are going to have during these times? I will now begin to show you the impact that my sons are going to have in the days to come. Did I not say that whatever you loose on earth, it shall also be loosed in heaven; and that whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven? I have loosed my armies in heaven and they are now upon earth, just as you see. But my elect have yet to loose them on earth. Know and understand this. I have anointed my heavenly host with authority and power to fulfill only my will on earth, but my elect have not yet fully come to understand and know my perfect will. That which I have loosed from heaven cannot yet be done on earth until that which is on earth, my elect, comes into agreement with my perfect will. It will only be after you come to understand and know my perfect will that heaven and earth will then be in agreement; and then when earth has come into agreement with heaven, then authority will be given to my elect to loose the armies of my heavenly host on earth.”



Understand clearly; the armies of my heavenly host cannot be loosed to perform your good intentions, only to perform my will. My heavenly hosts are waiting for my elect to come into agreement with my will; for once there is agreement between heaven and earth, then my kingdom shall come and my will shall be done on earth as it is in heaven. Then shall the kingdoms of this world shall become the kingdoms of God. I have anointed my armies with the power of my word; and my word always accomplishes that purpose which I send it to perform. When you, my elect come into unity and agreement with my will, when heaven and earth agree, then I will surrender my authority into your hands; and when I render my authority into your hands, then shall you, my elect be enabled to summon all of my armies into the battle that rages in this valley. All things in heaven are now waiting on you, my elect! While the heavenly host waits, the children of this world shall begin to greatly suffer at the hands of Satan’s wrath like the world has not seen before nor will ever see again. I do not tell you this to bring any heavy burden upon you, but I tell you this because it is simply the truth.

I then asked, “Lord, what are we lacking to come into agreement with your will?”

“Love”, said the Lord. “I Am love. I Am the love that the Darkness blinds to keep hidden. I loved you when you did not love me. I have loved the world when the world has not loved me. My love is alive and well. I Am a living love. I Am a living giving love. I Am a living passionate love. I Am the love that thinks no evil. I Am a living merciful and forgiving love. I Am the love that does not judge, or accuse, or condemn, or criticize, or that keeps account. I Am the love that delights in showing mercy and compassion. I Am a living intimate love. I Am the love that makes all things one. My love is pure. I love you, and my love for you is pure. My love for your family is pure. My love for all of your brethren is pure. My love for your enemies is pure. Until now, you have only tasted of the love that I have prepared for you; that is, you have only experienced and received my love when you allowed for me bless you; as well as when I saved you; when I forgave you; when I corrected you; when I delivered you; when I worked in your heart; when I showed my favor towards you; when I healed your hips; when I showed you mercy; when I cast out your fears; when I taught you; when I gave you gifts; when I took away your pain; when I answered your prayers; when I multiplied and increased you; when I worked all things for your good; and when my presence is with you. Have you not delighted in tasting me? Is not my love good?
I have heard the prayers of my sons who call out, “Let your kingdom come so that your will/love be done on earth as it is in heaven.” I have listened, and I have heard, and now I am ready to answer my sons. You know that I said, “All men shall know that you are my disciples when you have love for one another.” I am now raising up my sons, those who will know no cursings. My love has tamed their tongues and I have taken away their judgments and accusations of others. My love has touched their lips and given them a tongue that blesses. Love does not judge, it blesses. Perfect love blesses; it never curses. Blessings are the words that come forth from my love. I will give them a new heart and a new tongue, and they will bless all without any boundaries or limitations. There will be no length, nor height, nor width, nor depth to the love that shall come forth out of them because I am bringing them out of their own boxes and filling them with my perfect love, the love that thinks not of itself. All of my thoughts and purposes are conceived out of my love; and all of the thoughts and purposes of those who I perfect shall also come forth out of my love. Love makes two to become one. My will is to love and to be loved; and when my kingdom comes on earth then shall my love be done on earth as it is in heaven. Can you even imagine what it would be like for my love to be perfected in you?

Matthew 6:10 “Your kingdom come; your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”

Matthew 16:19 “And I will give unto you the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

My will is to be your Lord and your God. My will is to be your Father. My will is that you allow for me to be the Father God that loves you. My will is that you allow for me to be the loving Father that raises up his sons to be just like him. My will for you is that you allow my perfect love to be released to you. My will is that allow for my love to supply all that which you lack and to provide for all of your needs. My will is that you allow for me to be the loving Father who will care for you and protect you. My will is that you allow for my love to perform great and mighty works for you. My will is that you abide in the presence of my perfect love so that my perfect love may always abide in your presence. My will is for you to be my son. My will is to make my sons to be equal with me. I Am love. I am perfect in love and those who I make to equal with me shall be made perfect in love. Perfect love only equals to perfect love. If my love is not perfected, then it is not perfect love, and you shall not be as I Am. The truth is, there are none that loves you as perfectly as I love you. Those who love me with all of their heart, with all of their mind, and with all of their soul are those who know my perfect love; and they know that I love them with all of my heart, with all of my mind, and with all of my soul. My will is perfected in perfect love.

Know this, except for that one taste of my love that I gave to you for another, you have only experienced the living love that I have for you. You have my love in your own box; a box that only contains your own experiences with my love. Surely you now know that my love towards you is perfectly pure, but so also is my love towards all of my creation just as perfectly pure. I Am love; therefore my will is to love and to be loved; and my will for you is for you to love and to be loved just as I Am. My will is not separate from the desires in my heart to love and be loved. My will is the key that opens the doors of my love; the keys that will then allow for you go outside of your box so that you might experience my love for the world as I have. Yield your heart into my hands, and I will work to tear down the walls of your box. I shall make you to be a partaker of my love; a love that does not have any width, or length, or height, or depth as a box has. There is no box that is able to contain my love. Ask for my will to be done in your heart as it is done in heaven, and I will remove the limitations and boundaries that you have put on my love. If you will allow for me to tear down the walls and remove all the boundaries and the limitations, then shall you love as I love it. Do you desire to fulfill your destiny? Do you desire to be like me?



Understand this: I desire to give to my sons my name: my nature, my character, and my authority. Do you desire for me to give to you my name? Is not my name above all names? Do you know anyone who is able to tell me what I should or should not desire to give to my sons? I desire to make my sons to be equal with me in nature, character, and authority. I desire to give my entire kingdom to my sons. I desire to give to my sons all authority over my heavenly host. I am not willing to give my kingdom to any that are not willing to surrender to my love. I Am Lord Love, and my love rules in the kingdom of Love. I am the Love that has authority over my kingdom. I will not release my authority into the hands of those who desire authority to satisfy their own desires for authority. I will not release my authority to perform the purposes of man or his good intentions. I will release my authority into the hands of all those who choose to do my will. I will release my authority into the hands of all those who agree with my will. Only love is able to bring your will into agreement with my will because I am love, and my will is love. Only love is able to unite your heart with my heart. Did I not say, “Only love is able to bring unity and agreement between heaven and earth. I Am the love that has no dimensions or boundaries; the love that the heavens cannot contain or limit. Do not be afraid little flock, for it is my good pleasure to give to you my name. Do not be afraid little flock, for it is my good pleasure to give to you my authority. Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is my good pleasure to give to you my kingdom” Did I not ask you to pray, “Your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.” How can my will be done on earth unless my sons are first willing to receive my name, my authority, and my kingdom?



These are they who have overcome Satan through the blood of the Lamb, through their testimonies of my love and my power working on their behalf, and they have hated the kingdom of sin and death that oppressed them. These are they who crucified the old master that rules over the natural. These are they who have crucified the enmity of the carnal mind, the wisdom of this world that fights to keep me out of the thoughts of their hearts through unbelief, logic, fear, pride, doubts, ignorance, and reasonings. These are they who have daily taken up their crosses and followed me, and not their own thoughts. These are they who have overcome the seemingly beautiful fashion of this world, hating all of the lies of hypocrisy and self-righteousness. These are they who have overcome all of the religious lies that glorify man for his best efforts, his outward appearances, and his good intentions. These are they who have crucified the hateful desires of the Devil, the father of their “old man”: the wicked desires to find fault with, to judge, to slander, to point the finger at, to accuse, and to condemn. These have crucified their judgments of themselves, their judgments of me, their judgments of their brethren, their judgments of their enemies, and their judgments of all men so that the love of God may be birthed in them. These are they who have sown much, and are now ready to receive much. Mine are they who have sown all, and now I am ready to birth my all in them. These are the first born of many brethren; the first born that shall receive the full inheritance of the first born. These are they who have overcome all things, and they are now ready to receive their full reward. These are mine. I am their reward, and they are my reward”, says the Lord.



Fear not little flock, for it truly is the desire and pleasure of my heart to give my kingdom to you. But you think that you have been waiting on me to perform these things for you, but in truth, it is I who has been waiting on you. I have been waiting for my own to come into unity with my will; for when you come into the unity of my will, you come into the unity of my love. When the brethren come into the unity of love, then of the powers of Darkness shall be broken and pass away. When all of the powers of Satan are broken, then shall blindness be removed, and all will see and know that you are my disciples.” Then the Lord said, “These that you see on top of their mountain are they who have continued and persevered, having run the race set before them. They have suffered affliction, and persecution, and much tribulation, but they have endured, and turned not aside from the journey. I have given, and they have received many blessings and gifts along the way, but even these could not quench the passion that burns within them to have my heart. These take no thought for their own life, but they have cast aside their own desires, their own reputation, their own affections, their own works, their own feelings, their own righteousness, their own glory, as well as their own will so that they might win my heart.

Again, I say unto you: I am love, and my will is to love and be loved; and my will for you is that you love and be loved. My will is one with the beat of my heart; for my will cannot be separated from the love that I Am. I have put my kingdom within all who I have called, but I have only found a few who have been willing to crucify the beat of their own hearts. It is the desires and affections that your heart beats to that rules the kingdom. No man is able to have his heart beat to two masters. I have sought for those whose hearts desire to walk after the beat of my heart; to walk in the love that makes all things one. My kingdom comes, and my will be done when your heart beats in oneness with the affections and desires of my love. Those you saw on the tops of the mountains, these are they who I have brought into my rest; who sought only after the beat of my heart. When my glory arises and shines upon them, then every beat of their heart shall be as the beat of my heart; and all the peoples shall know and see my love as I manifest my heart in my Sons. Just as they came to behold my wisdom when it was upon Solomon, so shall all come to see my Sons, the firstfruits of the beat of my heart; for a greater wisdom has risen upon them. Again, I say to you this day, “It is I who has been waiting on a people who are willing and desirous to walk in unity with the beat of my heart.”

Then the Lord revealed to me that he determined our destiny before the beginning of this world, that we should all be conformed to the image of his son Jesus Christ. Whether we fulfill our destiny is our choice; for God has given to each one of the freedom to choose what we are going to believe. What we choose to believe will then determine our own fate. Armageddon is truly the last battle; the last great battle for that which men will choose to believe. I do not know how any Christian could think that this battle would be between flesh and blood see that the scriptures reveal that our battle is only with powers and principalities, rulers of the Darkness, and wicked spirits in the high place of our minds, with Christ himself casting out every imagination of thought that contends and opposes the counsels of his words. There is only one thing that Satan and God have in common, and that is that they both desire to have each one of us. Satan comes to deceive with words that flesh desires to hear; Jesus comes speaking the words of Father’s love that the soul desires to here. One tempts you with his desires to judge, to accuse, to condemn, and curse, while the other desires to show mercy, forgive, and bless. The battle of Armageddon takes place between a man’s ears.

Luke 12:32 (New King James Version)

32 “Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 (New King James Version)

3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,


Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Will you receive the love that allows for heaven and earth to come into agreement?
http://www.etpv.org/2007/tvaomeg.html



War in the Heavens quote from A Divine Revelation of Hell by Mary K Baxter

Friday, 3. December, 20:18
http://spiritlessons.com/Mary_K_Baxter_A_Divine_Revelation_of_Hell.htm

"My people must believe, and they must agree with each other and with Me," said the Lord, "if all things are to be put under the Father's feet." Heaven and earth must agree if we are to destroy our enemies.

Chapter 17

War in the Heavens

The Spirit of the Lord was upon me, and again we went into hell. Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, many souls are here because of witchcraft, the occult, the worship of other gods, disobedience, unbelief, drunkenness, and filthiness of flesh and spirit. Come, I will show you a mystery and tell you of hidden things. I will reveal to you how to pray against the forces of evil."

We walked into a part of hell next to the evil heart. Jesus said, "We are soon going into the jaws of hell, but I desire to reveal to all that hell has enlarged itself."

We stopped, and he said, "Behold and believe." I looked and beheld an open vision. In the vision, Jesus and I were high above the earth looking out into space. I saw a spiritual circle high above the earth. The circle was invisible to the natural eye, but in the spirit, I could see it well. I knew that the vision was related to our fight against the princes and powers of the air.

As I continued to look, I discovered there were, in fact, several circles. In the first circle were many dirty, evil spirits. I saw the dirty spirits take on the forms of witches, and they began to fly about the heavens and do much spiritual damage. I heard the voice of Jesus say, "In My name, I give My children power over these evil ones. Listen and learn how to pray. "

I saw an odd-shaped form arise from another circle and begin to spin about and cast spells. I saw then that a demon had arisen, and he was doing evil things to the earth. The demon had the spirit of a wizard. He would turn and laugh, and from a stick in his hand, he cast evil spells on various people. I saw other evil spirits join the wizard, and Satan gave him more power.

"Behold, what you bind on earth, I will bind in heaven," said Jesus. "Satan must be bound if the prayers of the saints are to be effective in these last days."

From another circle, I saw another sorcerer arise, and he began to give orders. Rain and fire fell upon the earth as he spoke. He spoke many evil things, and he deceived the people on the earth. As I watched, I saw two more evil spirits join the sorcerer high above the earth. These all were evil princes and powers of the air.

These gave their powers to witches who were gathered together in a certain place to do evil. Workers of darkness gathered around them. The spirits came and went as they chose.

"Watch carefully," Jesus said, "for the Holy Spirit is revealing a great truth to you."

In the vision I saw terrible things happening on the earth. Evil was magnified and sin abounded. The forces of evil caused men to steal, to lie, to cheat, to hurt one another, to speak evil and to succumb to the lusts of the flesh. All kinds of evil were released upon the earth.

I said, "Jesus, this is awful to behold."

Jesus said, "My child, in My name, evil has to flee. Put on the whole armor of God that you may be able to stand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."

As the evil spirits spewed their vileness and slander upon the earth, I saw the people of God begin to pray. They prayed in the name of Jesus and in faith. As they prayed, the Word of God came against the evil spirits, which began to lose ground. As the saints prayed, the forces of evil lost their hold. Evil spells were broken. Those who had been weakened by the forces of hell were strengthened.

When they prayed as in one voice, the angels of heaven entered the fray. I saw the holy angels fighting with the evil princes and powers of the air, and God's angels were destroying the powers of evil.

I looked, and behold there were rows upon rows of angel forces, with about 600 in each row. As the people believed God, the angels advanced. God gave I the orders, and mighty was His power. He gave great strength to His people and to the angels to destroy the works of Satan. God was fighting against evil in the sky. When the people prayed and believed God, the evil forces were destroyed. But when there was disbelief, the evil powers began to overcome.

"My people must believe, and they must agree with each other and with Me," said the Lord, "if all things are to be put under the Father's feet." Heaven and earth must agree if we are to destroy our enemies.

As the praises of God's people began to rise from the earth, the evil forces retreated. I saw saints of God praying with all their hearts against the wiles of the devil. As they did, evil spells and curses were broken, and the saints gained the victory.

This is what happened. As the angels of the Lord fought with the demons and the forces of hell, saints were delivered through prayer. As the people were delivered, many praises rang out to God, and the praises brought more victories. Only when the results of prayer were not seen at once did the praises cease and evil began to win the battle.

I heard an angel with a loud voice say, "O Lord, the faith of Your people is weak. They must have faith if You are to deliver them from the hordes of Satan. Lord, have mercy on the heirs of salvation."

The voice of the Almighty responded, "Without faith it is impossible to please God. But the Lord is faithful, and He will establish you."

Again in the vision I saw God pour out His Spirit on all flesh, and the people believed that God would do all they asked because they were His and I sincerely loved Him. They had faith in God and believed His Word, and God delivered them. And the Word of God grew in the land.

The Lord said, "All things are possible to them that believe. I watch over My Word to perform it. You do your part, and you can know that I will do Mine. If my people will stand for truth and fight the good fight, wonderful things will happen as on the Day of Pentecost. Call upon Me and I will hear. I will be your God and you will be My people. I will establish you in righteousness, truth and sincerity."

In the vision, I saw Christians being born as little babies. I saw the angels standing over them to protect them from harm. I saw the Lord of Hosts fighting their battles and gaining the victory for them. Then I saw the babes grow up and harvest the fields of the Lord of Glory. They were doing the work of the Lord with a glad heart-loving God, trusting God and serving God. I saw the angels and God's Word combine to destroy evil from the face of the earth. I saw peace on earth as everything was eventually put under the feet of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment